Center pivots move in a circular pattern. Sprinklers can be mounted on top of the spans, however most center pivot systems now have sprinkler heads that are positioned on drop tubes a few feet above the crop. T-L’s center pivots are specifically designed for low-speed, high torques applications, they operate equally well in either direction. Their planetary gear drive operates at nearly 90% efficiency. They get the power to the ground with a minimum of wasted energy.
T-L Irrigation’s center pivots use an exclusive hydrostatic drive that is more, and more frequently replacing electrically driven systems because it provides superior results.
- Continuous machine movement means high uniformity than with other center pivots
- Fewer exposed parts provide security in knowing you’ll have years of trouble-free service
- Center pivots are available in low pressure or high pressure
- Improved traction reduces the chances for getting stuck
- Constant-pressure-variable volume hydraulic pump ensures full torque at any speed
- Center pivots have the lowest labor requirements of all sprinkler irrigation systems
- Drop tubes a few feet above the crop reduce evaporation loss
Put More of Your Land into Production with a Corner Irrigation System
T-L corner arms maintain continuous movement utilizing T-L’s patented hydraulic alignment controls. Corner span drives are hydraulic planetary design that are direct coupled to the hydraulic motors resulting in a narrow corner span profile reducing crop loss.
- Put more of your land into production
- Irrigate most of the corner areas missed by a conventional center pivot system
- Makes sense with high-value crops, expensive land, or scarcity of irrigable land