We are a dealer for Fresno Valves and Castings. We carry a complete line of Valves
Available in Sizes 2″ – 12″ and 14″ – 16″
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel disc and Buna N liner are standard.
- Epoxy coated valve body for tough field conditions.
- All wafer style valves have locating lugs for ease of installation.
- Upper and lower bronze stem bushings are standard.
- Every valve is seat tested for bubble tight closure.
Pressure Relief Valves
Model PR 600 is available in sizes 2”, 2.5”, 3”, 4”
Model PR 900with tamper-proof cover is available in sizes 3”, 4”, 6”
- Provides economical pressure surge protection for irrigation systems.
- Spring loaded design is simple and dependable.
- Adjustable pressure setting maximizes performance for individual applications.
- Cast Iron body and stainless steel shaft offer strength and corrosion resistance.
- Standard NPT pipe threads for ease of installation.
- Factory preset and tested to ensure accurate, sensitive operation.
- Stainless steel guide rod and Teflon seal provide smooth, reliable performance.
- Oil tempered coil springs provide responsive operation for individual pressure range.
- Linear Flow Control Valves
- Simple trouble-free design.
- High flow rates and low head loss for maximum efficiency.
- Smooth opening and closing.
- Versatile control options meet most flow and pressure requirements.
- Threaded ends on 2″ and 3″ sizes. Wafer ends on 3″ through 8″ sizes.
- Drip-tight shut off.
Flap Gate Valves
Available in sizes 6”, 8” 10”, 12”, 15”, 18”, 21”, 24”, 30”
- Permits the outflow of water from a pipe or structure while preventing backflow.
- Used in reservoirs, tidal basins, ponding basins, pump stands and storm drain systems where seating heads are less than ten feet.
- Economical backflow prevention.
- Perfect for low head applications.
- Double pivot hinge action provides positive seating.
- Rugged cast iron seat and cover.
- Easily mounted to headwalls or corrugated pipe.
- Balanced design ensures maximum responsiveness.
- Precision machined and grouted seating surfaces.
Available in sizes 5”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”, 14”
- Designed for use on the discharge end of pipes to prevent backflow or intrusion into the pipe.
- Typical applications include discharges to reservoirs, ponding basins and standpipes.
- Used on the discharge end of pipes to prevent backflow.
- Self-aligning resilient seat cover design for reliable performance.
- Flow responsive cast aluminum cover is standard.
- Brass hinge pin provides corrosion resistance and smooth operation.
- Slip-on mounting with O-ring seal for easy installation.
- Heavy-duty cast iron seat.