We are a dealer for Fresno Valves and Castings. We carry a complete line of Valves
Available in Sizes 2″ – 12″ and 14″ – 16″
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel disc and Buna N liner are standard.
- Epoxy coated valve body for tough field conditions.
- All wafer style valves have locating lugs for ease of installation.
- Upper and lower bronze stem bushings are standard.
- Every valve is seat tested for bubble tight closure.
Pressure Relief Valves
Model PR 600 is available in sizes 2”, 2.5”, 3”, 4”
Model PR 900with tamper-proof cover is available in sizes 3”, 4”, 6”
- Provides economical pressure surge protection for irrigation systems.
- Spring loaded design is simple and dependable.
- Adjustable pressure setting maximizes performance for individual applications.
- Cast Iron body and stainless steel shaft offer strength and corrosion resistance.
- Standard NPT pipe threads for ease of installation.
- Factory preset and tested to ensure accurate, sensitive operation.
- Stainless steel guide rod and Teflon seal provide smooth, reliable performance.
- Oil tempered coil springs provide responsive operation for individual pressure range.
- Linear Flow Control Valves
- Simple trouble-free design.
- High flow rates and low head loss for maximum efficiency.
- Smooth opening and closing.
- Versatile control options meet most flow and pressure requirements.
- Threaded ends on 2″ and 3″ sizes.